Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ipod Touch Screen Failure I Can't Jailbreak My Ipod Touch?

I can't jailbreak my Ipod touch? - ipod touch screen failure

Hello,
To thank you for the video to see how he helped a lot. I have the ipod touch 3G, 8 GB and MC model (yesterday) bought and I try to jailbreak my iPod Touch. I tried this for a few hours to complete and utter failure. I rated 5 stars and subscribed to all channels. My problem was that I see the picture Geohot and then my iPod screen is black. Please help, someone who sees this request.
Regards,
A kind

PS Please do not say something stupid like "It's illegal" is not running. "I look forward to a quality that you answers.Thank.

2 comments:

Helbert P said...

Sorry, I'm in the same boat as you. I have a 3G iTouch 8BG, MC086BZ model, and just discovered he is (so far) not blackra1n work. Geohot twittered the same subject. He said he works with models from MB only.

Expect an update now. Good luck!

Tyler said...

I know you said not to tell, but it is done illegally, if u is a criminal. If most people do not know they robbed the people who gave countless hours of joy APPLE. And so the people ask, u say ur set at an increased risk of getting caught, because people do not monkey with the law, illegal online activities. U, we will gladly change my mind and pay a dollar for every time and not fly, but not in my power to do it for you.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Huffy cologne kitchen. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree