Saturday, February 20, 2010

Melanoma Or Fungus How To Tell The Difference Does Nail Melanoma Cause A Low WBC ?

Does nail melanoma cause a low WBC ? - melanoma or fungus how to tell the difference

Black Friday this year, I came with a rare disease (burning in the body permanently), reduces fatigue, dark stains on all my nails and WBC number was at 3.8. I have tried everything, from routine investigations to the fungus. My dr does not want me for cancer or lupus test, but there's something wrong, I know my body. In wonder if I go to my doctor and a dermatologist for help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no claws as melanoma and no single test for more than 200 types of cancer.

Anonymous said...

There is no claws as melanoma and no single test for more than 200 types of cancer.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Huffy cologne kitchen. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree